Do you ever feel that you have 101 ideas running through your head but not enough time or space to even start concentrating on one or two of them? This then leads to rumination, and eventually apathy.
TIPS FOR BEING PRODUCTIVE
Here are some tips to become more productive in your life so you can get things done.
1. Check email in the afternoon to protect the peak energy hours of your mornings.
2. Stop waiting for perfect conditions to launch a great project.
3. Big goals release energy. Set them clearly and revisit them every morning for 5 minutes.
4. Mess creates stress. Clean out the clutter.
5. Spend less time with the negative souls who steal your enthusiasm.
6. Follow routines. Productivity is not about luck.
7. Don’t say ‘yes’ to every request.
8. Get fit. Being in your best physical condition will create energy, and increase creativity.
9. Drink more water. Hydration means more energy.
10. Use your commute time. Listen to audio books, podcasts and learning programmes.
11. Develop the mindset to get things right the first time.
12. Zero interruptions. Make yourself unavailable. Turn off devices and think, create, plan and write.
If you feel like you lack focus on being a productive person, please contact me for an initial discussion to explore whether we can work to improve your mindset.