Life Coaching will enable you to start living a more rewarding and productive life. This list illustrates some of the issues that could be explored in a life coaching setting.
- Making real personal change (e.g. losing weight, stopping smoking)
- Balancing work and family
- Starting a new career or business
- Accomplishing a dream or something that is important
- Designing a complete plan including both business and personal goals
- Discovering passions & values and living them out
- Possessing a deeper sense of purpose and spirituality
- Improving relationships
- Increasing productivity and financial security
- Having more fun, happiness and passion for life
- Living in a fulfilled way; leaving a legacy
What is Life Coaching? – Unlock Potential and Achieve Success
Life Coaching addresses all aspects of your life, and will challenge you to create new perspectives or different ways of thinking. By contacting me as your coach, you will have overcome the first hurdle.
However, deciding to change is not always easy. Therefore, during the coaching process, we will work together to boost your confidence by using a range of stimulating techniques. We will also set measurable and time driven tasks so that you are able to unlock your potential and achieve success.
I will make sure that you focus and work towards your goals, and that you build your confidence so that you can create greater personal contentment. I will investigate where you are now in your life. We will review your current situation, and then look at the number of options available to you.
We will then create a path which allows you to meet your aims within your ideal timescales, and which will lead to outstanding results.
Life Coaching is about looking forward into your future, rather than dwelling on the past. It encourages you to take positive steps to create a brighter future for yourself which will lead to greater fulfilment and happiness.
…Martin supported me in exploring different areas of my life in which I felt a bit stuck and, as a result of the work we did, I can gladly say I have moved forward and I am still employing some of the techniques I learnt through my coaching sessions with Martin…