Have you got to a stage in your life where you want to make a big change but do not know how to go about it? Do you suffer from bouts of endless procrastination and an inability to see the bigger picture? Do you feel like you never have the time in your busy schedule to create the space to consider what you really want to get out of your life? If any of these questions appear to ring true for you, then please read on:
Martin Bennett’s tips to change your life:
1. Start by looking inwards – are anxiety and indecision rooting you to the spot? Even breaking a habit, like stopping smoking, could depend on making changes on a deeper underlying level.
2. Tackle your anxiety over making decisions – people think that by avoiding a decision they are avoiding the changes that occur as a consequence. But instead they become stuck in a holding pattern and don’t find happiness and self-fulfilment.
3. Relax – a lot of people might argue that they don’t have time to relax. However, taking time to recharge your batteries is one of the best and most efficient things you can do for your overall wellbeing. When you are working, you’ll get more done if you don’t feel burnt out all the time.
4. Enjoy the here and now – living in the past makes it impossible to focus on the present. If you are always thinking about the future, you’ll never appreciate what you have now. Try to do things just for fun and make sure to do it each day.
5. Do something that scares you – it will get you out of your comfort zone and get you thinking about what is possible if you put your mind to it.
For more tips, and to find out more please fill out the form below:
[email-download download_id=”1969″ contact_form_id=”1961″]