Career coaching can substantially impact you in a positive way as you try to meet your work-related goals, and create a better future for yourself.
The main advantages of working with a career coach are:
- Understanding what is driving you from a career or work standpoint
- Identifying the correct path for you and the employer type that will allow you to flourish
- Helping you to become purposeful and decisive about what comes next in your work life
- Providing an external outlook on your circumstances
- Helping you to enact a fruitful job search plan
- Moving into a new job role quickly after redundancy or a break from work
Outcomes of effective career coaching include:
- Securing a desired role quickly and effectively
- Obtaining a better salary package
- Starting your own business
- Achieving further growth within your present organisation
- Moving towards less stress and a better quality of home life
The Path to Change
When embarking upon a journey of fundamental change, the path ahead can seem daunting and overwhelming. Identifying the steps that are required can be extremely difficult, and maintaining the confidence to continue in your new endeavour can also be a challenge. It can be easier for a career coach to assist you to clarify the barriers that are holding you back, and to provide insight into the factors that you may have overlooked. This can then open up new avenues of possibility.
If you need help with achieving your professional goals and need coaching to success then please contact me.